Sunday, February 3, 2013

Days 20 and 21--Improvising

Day 20

Breakfast--banana
Mid-morning snack--nothing 
Lunch--salad with cheese and Ranch dressing
Afternoon snack--peanut butter
Dinner--I wasn't in a mood for what I had planned to eat tonight, so decided to wing it. I put chicken thighs in the oven for about an hour; about halfway through I added a sauce, which consisted of ketchup, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and brown sugar. (I totally just kept adding things until I thought it tasted good!) We had it with garlic and Parmesan green beans.
Bedtime snack--Nature Valley Granola Thin
Workout--25 min elliptical 

Day 21

Breakfast--Mom's Best Cocoa Crisps cereal
Mid-morning snack--nothing 
Lunch--Subway club (it's any footlong for $5 February...this will be dangerous!)
Afternoon snack--almonds
Dinner--Papa John's deluxe pizza
Bedtime snack--granola bar
Workout--Insanity Core Cardio and Balance



No comments:

Post a Comment