Sunday, February 3, 2013

Days 22 and 23--Falling off the Bandwagon

Day 22
This weekend we went to visit our dear friends, Joe and Kathy, and also see our other dear friends, Chad and Sarah. This was my first big weekend away while clean eating and I pretty much failed horribly. I am trying not to feel too guilty about it though, because I adhere to the 80/20 rule and up to this point I've been doing better than 80 percent, so one weekend won't ruin too much. I hate to admit it though, but eating like crap this weekend I feel like crap tonight...just goes to prove once again that what we put in our bodies matters!

Breakfast--banana and peanut butter
Mid-morning snack--nothing 
Lunch--Skyline...side Greek salad, two cheese coneys and way too many of those delicious oyster crackers!!
Afternoon snack--Baby shower #1...fondue with bananas, strawberries, pretzels and animal crackers; jalapeno cheese puffs; cupcake
Dinner--Schmidt's in Columbus...some of the best German food ever...they have a buffet called the Audubon and I indulged in garlic knocwurst, bratwurst, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, green beans and spaetzel, rye roll...my German roots were singing praises :)


Bedtime snack--Another big treat...Graeter's Buckeye Blitz with their homemade whip cream
Workout--rest day



Day 23

Breakfast--nothing
Mid-morning snack--nothing 
Lunch--Baby Shower #2...spring salad greens with ranch, chicken salad croissant, cinnamon roll, spinach and bacon quiche, cake and chocolate creme puff
Afternoon snack--see above :)
Dinner--egg drop soup, bourbon chicken and fried rice (great Super Bowl meal, huh? lol)
Bedtime snack--fortune cookie
Workout--rest day



No comments:

Post a Comment