Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday - Part 1

Sorry for the lack of blogging in the last few days...my hubby and I both celebrated our 30th birthdays this weekend. Our birthday celebrations were a good combination of all-natural and definitely not-so-natural fare. We treated ourselves to many of our favorite foods and overall had a great time. 

The morning started out right (but not so natural!) with Krispy Kremes and a Starbucks hot chocolate. Yummo!









For dinner, my DH made me some of my favorite foods, including Juicy Lucy hamburgers, cheesy hashbrowns and sangria. And for dessert, oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies :) All-natural and oh-so-good! Just goes to prove that clean doesn't = healthy, but again, it's all about moderation!







 
I did manage to find some excellent all-natural salad dressing at Kroger yesterday. It's Marzetti's Simply Dressed and not only is it all-natural, it's also a great price! The dressing was on sale 2 for $5 and I had two $1 off coupons, so they ended up being $1.50 each. Great deal!!



No comments:

Post a Comment