Sunday, March 24, 2013

Seasons 52

Last night, my hubby and I went out on a date to enjoy Northside Indy Nights, which is a two-week long event where participating northside Indy restaurants offer a prie fix menu for two. We decided to try out Seasons 52, a restaurant and bar that specializes in seasonal, fresh and all-natural dishes. Their menu changes four times a year, to correspond with each season and each dish, from the appetizers to the desserts, are all under 475 calories.  
It was AMAZING! We started out with the steak and cremini mushroom flatbread with blue cheese. My second course was organic spring greens with white balsamic vinaigrette (best vinaigrette I've ever had!). Matt and I both got the filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and mushrooms. The filet mignon was perfectly cooked at medium rare and the asparagus was nice and crisp. For dessert, they offered a choice of one "indulgence". I had the belgium chocolate rocky road and Matt had pecan pie with vanilla mousse...I am still dreaming about that vanilla mousse :) I loved that the portion sizes were just right and everything was all-natural and fresh. We both left totally satisfied but not overly stuffed. If you're in the Indy area, definitely try out Seasons 52 if you have a chance, or check out one of their other locations throughout the country. 

*I am not getting paid for my opinions...I just loved the it that much I had to share! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment