Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teriyaki Pork Chops

I am not a huge fan of pork chops, but my hubby loves them, so I have been searching for new and different ways to eat pork chops. Tonight, we had Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Chops. My husband loved the flavor the chops had after cooking all day and I enjoyed how tender they were coming out of the crock pot. I thought the flavor was good too. We paired the pork chops with homemade broccoli slaw and stuffed mushrooms (not homemade!) :)

Teriyaki Pork Chops 
  • 4 pork chops, about 1-inch thick (I used bone-in pork chops, but you could use boneless as well)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • ¼ cup soy sauce
  • ⅓ cup chicken broth
Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and add to crock pot with remaining ingredients. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment