Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crab Legs and Tilapia

With my mom here, we decided to get a little ambitious and made crab legs and fresh talapia. I don't eat crab, so I stuck with the talapia, which turned out delicious. I took the talapia and covered it with 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter, fresh chopped chives (from my herb garden), paprika and freshly-grated parm cheese. I broiled it for about 10 minutes, till brown and bubbly on top. For the crab legs, I melted about 4 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan, added in about 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic and sauteed until the garlic was soft. Then, I added in the crab legs, put on a lid and let steam for 5-6 minutes. For sides, we had left-over clean pasta salad and fresh-cut lettuce and romaine from our garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment