Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pasta Salad


Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. After the 4th, my Momma came back with us and we've been enjoying the week doing fun stuff with the kiddos. Plus, it's VBS week, so my time this week has gone out the window.

Last week, I did manage to make a clean dish for a weekend cookout at the lake. In the past, I used to make the boxed Suddenly Salads. But, alas, they were far from all-natural. Instead, I made all-natural and clean pasta salad. I even made a gluten-free variety for my Mom.

I just took pasta (use whatever's on hand), cooked it to al dente and rinsed in cold water. Add in chopped veggies (I used peppers, tomatoes, carrots and celery), cubed cheese and pepperoni. Mix together with all-natural Italian dressing and cool in the fridge for an hour or so before serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment