Monday, July 29, 2013

Oven-Roasted Garlic Parm Broccoli

My family really likes veggies, but we seem to eat the same ones prepared the same way every week. Broccoli is a family favorite, but I was getting tired of just steaming it, so I tried something new. I roasted it in the over with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese. Just take the broccoli heads (I used fresh, but frozen would work fine too) and mix with some olive oil and a couple teaspoons garlic salt. Spread on a cookie sheet and add shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. We added a little extra Parmesan cheese when they came out of the oven too :) Seriously, we could not stop eating the broccoli! It was like candy!!! The olive oil and garlic salt gave the broccoli a delicious crusty, caramelized outside and the parm cheese an extra kick of saltiness. So good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment