Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Whole Foods July Events

I used to be extremely skeptical of all-natural and whole food stores like Whole Foods, Fresh Market and Earth Fare. I thought they were overpriced and overrated. But, since I've started eating clean, I've really started to enjoy shopping at those types of stores and have found some great (and well-priced!) clean options. On Saturday, I went on a store tour of Whole Foods with a nutritionist and chef. I learned some great tips that I will be sharing with you in the days to come. 

For now, I want to share some upcoming events that Whole Foods is holding, including a healthy eating store tour and no-cook recipe demonstration. I encourage you to check them out! You can find a whole list at their Facebook page, facebook.com/wholefoodscarmel

Healthy Eating Store Tour
Monday, July 22, 12-2 pm

Ice Cream Social
Saturday, July 27, 6-7:30 pm

Chill Out at Carmel
Tuesday, July 30, 6-7:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment