Monday, December 16, 2013

Chocolate Chip Brownie Pie

It had been a while since I had made a dessert. Thankfully, I had to make a dessert for Advent by Candlelight and opted for this chocolate chip brownie pie. I adjusted some of the ingredients to make it gluten-free for my mom and I thought it turned out great. 

Chocolate Chip Brownie Pie

Adapted from Fahrenheit 350
 

6oz. Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Chocolate Candy Bar (I used regular Hershey's bars)
½ cup sugar
½ cup butter
 

Melt over med low heat until melted. Whisk in 2 lightly beaten eggs and ½ teaspoon vanilla.
Add:
1 cup flour (I used gluten-free flour)
½ teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
 

Stir until mixture is incorporated and smooth. Pour into greased 9" springform pan. Bake at 350°, 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately pour 7oz. sweetened condensed milk over top of brownies. Layer with ¾ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips and let cool before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment