Here's the list and my thoughts on each item:
1. Wheat--super hard for me to give up completely. I am such a carb-lover and giving up all wheat-based foods would be miserable. Our family has cut down on the amount of wheat-based products we eat, cutting out a lot of carbs at every meal.
2. Soy--Beside soy sauce that I buy organically, I don't eat soy.
3. Corn--Again, we don't eat a lot of corn products. We love corn-on-the-cob in the summer, but buy from local organic farmers. Also, we've pretty much eliminated high-fructose corn syrup from our diet too.
4. Processed Food--see the last six months :)
5. Refined Grains/Flour--again, have already been doing this through clean eating.
6. Processed (Preserved Meat)/Conventional (Factory-Produced) Meat--another hard one; we love hot dogs and sausage in our house, but thankfully I've found all-natural alternatives (Hebrews All-Natural hot dogs, buying sausage from local farmers). We are also buying 1/2 an organic, grain-fed cow.
7. Conventional Dairy--Again, do this already.
What are your thoughts on these 7 foods??