Lunch--the other half of my Rueben sandwich from the other night
Afternoon snack--turkey pastrami (I know, totally weird, but it's so good! As for ingredients, not so natural either :/ But, I had it in the freezer and I refuse to throw good food out!)
Dinner--Garlic and brown sugar chicken with broccoli (recipe below)
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.