Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 8 Cleanse

Two more days left! I thought for sure by today I'd be fantasizing about the first things I would eat when I was done with my cleanse. I'm excited to add carbs and some treats back in, but overall, I feel like my tastes have changed and I am not craving those things like I used to.

Breakfast--Fiber drink (blech...only 2 more times!)
Mid-morning snack--nothing
Lunch--green monster smoothie
Afternoon snack--two handful almonds (I added in a few chocolate chips...I'm so bad! ;)
Dinner--sausage (no, not at all natural, but I love sausage and I refuse to throw away or waste food!) with vegetable primavera, mushrooms and onions

Evening snack--two spoonfuls of peanut butter
LOTS of water all day

Workout--Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment