Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 2 Cleanse

Not much change from yesterday. I did remember to take a picture of my dinner tonight, but only remembered half way through, so excuse the lack of food on the plate :) I went through my database of go-to recipes for dinner and threw out a ton that were not natural or clean. I then spent too much time on Pinterest finding new recipes. But, I can't wait to share what I've found with you!

Breakfast--Advocare fiber drink
Mid-morning snack--two handfuls of nuts
Lunch--salad with carrots, few squirts of Wishbone ranch dressing spray and cubed ham
Afternoon snack--two spoonfuls of peanut butter
Dinner--swai fillets, zucchini and tomato sauce and broccoli slaw
Herbal pills before bed and LOTS of water  

Workout--25 minutes elliptical and abs


No comments:

Post a Comment