Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 7 Cleanse

It's amazing to me how after only 7 days my stomach has already gotten smaller. I am full a lot sooner than I've ever been and all without any carbs or starches! After the cleanse, I was planning on going back to eating carbs and starches, but I think I can cut back a lot on the amount I eat. For example, I think instead of a starch at every dinner, we'll do a starch at every other dinner. The last 7 days have proven I don't NEED them, I just WANT them :)

Breakfast--banana 
Mid-morning snack--nothing
Lunch--leftover fajita veggies
Afternoon snack--two handful almonds
Dinner--grilled boneless pork chop with Montgomery Inn sauce, green beans and strawberries
Evening snack--two spoonfuls of peanut butter
Herbal pills before bed and LOTS of water all day

Workout--25 minutes elliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment