Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 4 Cleanse

Day 4 was a little different for the cleanse routine. I didn't have to take the fiber drink (thank God!) and instead took two pro-biotic pills to aid with digestion. I caved a little today and had some carbs (brown rice in my burrito bowl and small helping of rice pilaf at dinner). I was sooooo hungry!!! For me, this cleanse isn't about losing weight, but helping my body be as healthy as it can be. However, I have noticed that it has only taken three days to get rid of the extra Christmas weight I put on in the previous two weeks.

Breakfast--banana
Mid-morning snack--handful almonds
Lunch--Chipolte chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans and guacamole (I'll admit, I also had a little cheese and sour cream as well)

Afternoon snack--banana and peanut butter
Dinner--country ribs, rice pilaf, sauteed green beans, sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms

Evening snack--handful almonds
Herbal pills before bed and LOTS of water  

Workout--rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment